We are proud to have Collision Centers at 12 of our dealerships. Our collision department is comprised of bumper to bumper, frame and body, and paint work. Our collision shops allow you to specialize in an area you feel passionate about. If you are a former automotive-collision technician, your skills transfer wonderfully to the big truck side. We would love to discuss how working on a bigger product could be a great fit for you. Check out our other roles, such as Estimator and Collision Shop Supervisor, as well!
- Dedicated Dealership Training Staff
- Daimler Trucks North America
- Required Training
- Apprentice/Mentor Programs For Newly Hired Service Technicians
- “Elite Support” Continuous Improvement Program
- 41 Locations Throughout The U.S. & Canada
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation / P.T.O.
- Health & Dental/Vision Care
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Paid Training, Career Development
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition & Tool Reimbursement
- Top Technicians Earn Top Pay
- Additional Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Safety Shoe Allowance
- Paid Prescription Safety Glasses
- Advancement Potential
- Service Awards
Who isPremier Truck?
Each year, we serve thousands of customers in the U.S. and Canada. Through the efforts of our dedicated and talented employees, Premier Truck Group has been honored with many industry achievement awards. By combining the industries top name plates with the most highly-skilled workforce, Premier Truck Group stands alone in delivering the Premier Customer Experience.