To Our Valued Customers:
Our customer and employee wellness continue to be at the forefront of our daily practices and operations. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the Coronavirus. We are making every effort to maintain the highest standards for hygiene and sanitation.
Premier Truck will try to maintain operations as normal and closely monitor all developments surrounding COVID-19, taking proper precautions as necessary. Here is what we are doing:
- Our employees are paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as seats, steering wheels, door handles, and other hard surfaces.
- We are also cleaning our facilities frequently with hospital-grade sanitizing products. This includes all public areas, including waiting rooms, restrooms, retail counters, desks, doors, etc.
- We have eliminated providing food products in our customer waiting area.
- Keys and steering wheels are wiped down before and after showing and/or test drives.
- In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
During this challenging time, many people have concerns about their public interactions. If you have a planned Service, Parts, or Sales Visit, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience while you and your truck are at Premier Truck Group.
Should you have any concerns, please reach out to the Premier Representative you normally deal with or contact me directly.
We want to continue to meet the needs of our customers during these challenging times.