Top Techs Work Here!
At Premier Truck Group, we are proud to have a team of today’s top technicians working in our shops. We believe in hiring the best techs, providing the best facilities and training, and delivering the best customer service experience. Unlike most dealer groups, PTG has our own team of in-house dealer trainers to ensure you are continually progressing within your career. No more waiting to get into a training lab for manufacture specific training, as PTG handles this internally. We believe that knowing where you are headed in your career is important. We offer outlined career pathing for all technicians, so you know what to expect as your career advances. Our technicians work on flat rate, giving them the opportunity to make more money on their own terms.
Our Service Department offers opportunities outside of being on the shop floor. Check out the additional opportunities our Service Department offers:
- Assistant Shop Supervisor
- Dealer Trainer
- Service Advisor
- Service Manager
- Shop Supervisor
- Diesel Tech/Service
- Warranty Manager
- Warranty Administrator
Premier Truck GroupTop Tech Challenge
One of the ways we recognize our best of the best is through celebrating our top techs within the organization each year. Top Tech Challenge is an opportunity for our techs to compete for amazing prizes such as laptops, toolboxes, racing jackets, tool vouchers, and more. The Grand Prize Winners each year take home $5,000 and get their own designated parking spot for the year, as well as the coveted PTG Red Coat!
Service Training at Premier Truck Group
- Dedicated Dealership Training Staff
- Daimler Trucks North America
- Required Training
- Apprentice/Mentor Programs For Newly Hired Service Technicians
- “Elite Support” Continuous Improvement Program
- 41 Locations Throughout The U.S. & Canada
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation / P.T.O.
- Health & Dental/Vision Care
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Paid Training, Career Development
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition & Tool Reimbursement
- Top Technicians Earn Top Pay
- Additional Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Safety Shoe Allowance
- Paid Prescription Safety Glasses
- Advancement Potential
- Service Awards
Who isPremier Truck?
Each year, we serve thousands of customers in the U.S. and Canada. Through the efforts of our dedicated and talented employees, Premier Truck Group has been honored with many industry achievement awards. By combining the industries top name plates with the most highly-skilled workforce, Premier Truck Group stands alone in delivering the Premier Customer Experience.